Monument record MYO2203 - Blossom Street Roman Cemetery (part of)
Area of burials identified along and close to Blossom Street. It extends SW from outside the medieval walls to The Mount. It includes burials in Lowther Terrace on the Holgate Villa site.
|Grid reference||Centred SE 5966 5136 (379m by 216m)|
|Unitary Authority||City of York, North Yorkshire|
Type and Period (2)
York Archaeological Trust, 2017, York Station and Queen St Bridge DBA (Unpublished document). SYO2053.
On-Site Archaeology, 2019, 2 The Crescent EVA (Unpublished document). SYO2242.
York Archaeological Trust, 2019, Desk Based Assessment 22-26 Blossom Street (Unpublished document). SYO2367.
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (7)
- EVALUATION: 2 The Crescent EVA (Ref: OSA19EV18) (EYO6634)
- DBA: 22-26 Blossom Street (Ref: 2019/97) (EYO6867)
- EVALUATION: 22-26 Blossom Street (Ref: 2020/8) (EYO7447)
- EXCAVATION: 35-41 Blossom Street (Ref: 1989-90.21) (EYO4748)
- EVALUATION: 9 The Crescent (Ref: 2019/20) (EYO7803)
- EVALUATION: Holgate Villa, Holgate (Ref: OSA11EV01) (EYO6543)
- DBA: York Station and Queen St Bridge (Ref: 2017/105) (EYO6398)
Record last edited
Dec 4 2020 12:45PM