Monument record MYO4673 - YORK CITY WALLS between Tower 26 and 28 (Chainage 1900-2000)
No summary available.
|Grid reference||Centred SE 6033 5242 (99m by 47m)|
|Civil Parish||York, City of York, North Yorkshire|
Type and Period (1)
York Archaeological Trust, 1994, York City Walls Chainage 1919-1921 (Unpublished document). SYO2377.
YAT, 1995, York City Walls, Chainages 1000-1017; 1919-1921; 2300-2400; 2773 Watching Brief (Unpublished document). SYO707.
- Conservation Area Conservation Area 1: Central Historic Core Conservation Area
- Listed Building (I) 463053: BOOTHAM BAR AND CITY WALL FROM BOOTHAM BAR TO LAYERTHORPE AND MONK BAR AND ROBIN HOODS TOWER
- Scheduled Monument 1017777: York Minster cathedral precinct: including Bootham Bar and the length of City Walls extending round the precinct up to Monk Bar
Related Monuments/Buildings (7)
- Part of: YORK CITY WALLS (BOOTHAM BAR TO MONK BAR) (Monument) (MYO1733)
- Part of: York City Walls in entirety (Monument) (MYO3631)
- Related to: Legionary Fortress (Eboracum) (Monument) (MYO2015)
- Related to: YORK CITY WALLS Tower 26 (Monument) (MYO4671)
- Related to: YORK CITY WALLS Tower 28 (Monument) (MYO4674)
- Related to: YORK CITY WALLS (ROBIN HOOD TOWER) Tower 27 (Monument) (MYO4235)
- Related to: YORK CITY WALLS Rampart Bootham Bar and Monk Bar (Monument) (MYO4678)
Related Events/Activities (3)
Record last edited
Feb 5 2021 11:37AM