Monument record MYO4848 - 302 Tadcaster Rd
|Grid reference||SE 5893 5017 (point)|
|Unitary Authority||City of York, North Yorkshire|
Type and Period (6)
- HOUSE (Built 1833, Early C19 - 1833 AD to 1833 AD)
- HOUSE (Alterations c.1850, Mid C19 - 1840 AD to 1860 AD)
- HOUSE (Late C19, Late C19 - 1867 AD to 1900 AD)
- NURSING HOME (C20, C20 - 1901 AD to 2000 AD)
- HOTEL (Late C20-Early C21, C20 to Modern - 1980 AD to 2015 AD)
- HOUSE (Modern, Modern - 2015 AD to 2050 AD)
Mount Villas was the former home of the Rowntree family from the mid-19th century. It then became a nursing home and in its last use was a hotel called Kanvesmire Manor. It was converted back to residential use in 2014-15.
613515 Architectural Survey Investigation by RCHME/EH Architectural Survey
BF061208 KNAVESMIRE NURSING HOME, YORK File of material relating to a site or building. This material has not yet been fully catalogued
NMR, NMR data (Unassigned). SYO2214.
- --- SYO2214 Unassigned: NMR. NMR data.
- None recorded
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (5)
Record last edited
Mar 10 2020 3:30PM