Building record MYO4788 - Albion Chapel
|Grid reference||Centred SE 6018 5146 (37m by 27m)|
|Unitary Authority||City of York, North Yorkshire|
Type and Period (2)
Site of a Wesleyan Methodist chapel built in 1816, it was used as a warehouse by the NE Electricity Company in the 20th century and demolished circa 1978.
An inventory of nonconformist chapels and meeting-houses in the north of England 1994 by Christopher Stell. p.188
613515 Architectural Survey Investigation by RCHME/EH Architectural Survey
BF060238 ALBION CHAPEL, YORK File of material relating to a site or building
NMR, NMR data (Unassigned). SYO2214.
- --- SYO2214 Unassigned: NMR. NMR data.
- None recorded
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (1)
Record last edited
Feb 4 2020 9:56AM