Monument record MYO4708 - Tang Hall
House built in the first quarter of the 19th century, incorporating remains of an earlier house. The west range was added in the second quarter 19th century. There were further alterations in the 20th century. This two storey building is built of brick in the Flemish bond and has slate roofs. The building was a public house when surveyed in 1971.
|Grid reference||SE 6204 5227 (point)|
|Civil Parish||Heworth Without, City of York, North Yorkshire|
|Unitary Authority||City of York, North Yorkshire|
Type and Period (5)
- HOUSE (Origins before 1800, Unknown to Late C18)
- HOTEL (Function chance by 1971, Unknown to C20)
- HOUSE (first quarter of 19th century, Late C18 to Early C19 - 1800 AD to 1824 AD)
- HOUSE (Addition second quarter 19th century, Early C19 to Mid C19 - 1825 AD to 1849 AD)
- HOUSE (C20 alterations, Late C19 to C20 - 1900 AD to 1971 AD)
Related NMR event (613515) Architectural Survey 1995
NMR, NMR data (Unassigned). SYO2214.
- --- SYO2214 Unassigned: NMR. NMR data.
- None recorded
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (1)
Record last edited
Oct 11 2019 10:50AM