Monument record MYO4695 - YORK CITY WALLS between Fishergate Bar and Fishergate Postern Tower (Chainage 3250-3400)
No summary available.
|Grid reference||Centred SE 6072 5128 (99m by 65m)|
|Civil Parish||York, City of York, North Yorkshire|
Type and Period (2)
YAT, 1993, City Walls chainages 2531.2 3316-3324, 3061.8-3089 (Unpublished document). SYO942.
YAT, 2002, York City Walls, Chainage 3350 Fishergate Watching Brief (Unpublished document). SYO424.
- Conservation Area Conservation Area 1: Central Historic Core Conservation Area
- Listed Building (I) 463053: BOOTHAM BAR AND CITY WALL FROM BOOTHAM BAR TO LAYERTHORPE AND MONK BAR AND ROBIN HOODS TOWER
- Scheduled Monument 1004910: City Walls, gates, posterns (not including the section from Bootham Bar to Monk Bar, N of the Minster, now part of National Monument No 13280), moats, mounds, Bayle (or Baile) Hill, St Leonard's Hospital and Merchant Taylor's Hall, Aldwark
Related Monuments/Buildings (7)
- Part of: YORK CITY WALLS (Red Tower to Fishergate Postern Tower) (Monument) (MYO1734)
- Part of: York City Walls in entirety (Monument) (MYO3631)
- Related to: YORK CITY WALLS Tower 38 (Monument) (MYO4696)
- Related to: YORK CITY WALLS Tower 39 (Monument) (MYO4697)
- Related to: York City Walls (Fishergate Bar) (Monument) (MYO4229)
- Related to: YORK CITY WALLS (FISHERGATE POSTERN TOWER) (Monument) (MYO4238)
- Related to: YORK CITY WALLS Rampart between Fishergate Bar and Fishergate Postern Tower (Monument) (MYO4698)
Related Events/Activities (2)
Record last edited
Feb 5 2021 1:37PM