Monument record MYO4677 - YORK CITY WALLS between Tower 29 and Monk Bar (Chainage 2100-2200)
No summary available.
|Grid reference||Centred SE 6049 5229 (114m by 100m)|
|Civil Parish||York, City of York, North Yorkshire|
Type and Period (1)
YAT, 1998, York City Walls, Chainages 1800-1900 and 2200-2245 (Unpublished document). SYO382.
YAT, 2010, City Walls Chainage 2100-2240 Watching Brief (Unpublished document). SYO1221.
- Conservation Area Conservation Area 1: Central Historic Core Conservation Area
- Listed Building (I) 463053: BOOTHAM BAR AND CITY WALL FROM BOOTHAM BAR TO LAYERTHORPE AND MONK BAR AND ROBIN HOODS TOWER
- Scheduled Monument 1017777: York Minster cathedral precinct: including Bootham Bar and the length of City Walls extending round the precinct up to Monk Bar
Related Monuments/Buildings (6)
- Part of: YORK CITY WALLS (BOOTHAM BAR TO MONK BAR) (Monument) (MYO1733)
- Part of: York City Walls in entirety (Monument) (MYO3631)
- Related to: Legionary Fortress (Eboracum) (Monument) (MYO2015)
- Related to: YORK CITY WALLS Tower 29 (Monument) (MYO4675)
- Related to: York City Walls (Monk Bar) (Monument) (MYO4227)
- Related to: YORK CITY WALLS Rampart Bootham Bar and Monk Bar (Monument) (MYO4678)
Related Events/Activities (3)
Record last edited
Nov 10 2020 2:02PM