Monument record MYO4643 - YORK CITY WALL between Tower 9 and 11 (Chainage 500-600)
No summary available.
|Grid reference||Centred SE 5986 5139 (91m by 63m)|
|Civil Parish||York, City of York, North Yorkshire|
Type and Period (1)
YAT, 1996, York City Walls , Chainage 492- 587 (Unpublished document). SYO706.
- --- SYO706 Unpublished document: YAT. 1996. York City Walls , Chainage 492- 587.
- Conservation Area Conservation Area 1: Central Historic Core Conservation Area
- Listed Building (I) 463065: BARKER TOWER AND NORTH STREET POSTERN AND CITY WALL FROM BAILE HILL TO BARKER TOWER AND MICKLEGATE BAR AND VICTORIA BAR
- Scheduled Monument 1004910: City Walls, gates, posterns (not including the section from Bootham Bar to Monk Bar, N of the Minster, now part of National Monument No 13280), moats, mounds, Bayle (or Baile) Hill, St Leonard's Hospital and Merchant Taylor's Hall, Aldwark
Related Monuments/Buildings (5)
- Part of: York City Walls (Baille Hill to Barker Tower) (Monument) (MYO1715)
- Related to: YORK CITY WALLS (TOWER 10) (Monument) (MYO4641)
- Related to: YORK CITY WALLS (TOWER 11) (Monument) (MYO4644)
- Related to: YORK CITY WALLS (TOWER 9) (Monument) (MYO4232)
- Related to: YORK CITY WALLS RAMPART (Victoria Bar to Micklegate Bar) (Monument) (MYO4658)
Related Events/Activities (1)
Record last edited
Mar 10 2020 3:07PM