Building record MYO500 - THE OLD RECTORY
No summary available.
|Grid reference||SE 6642 5699 (point)|
|Civil Parish||Stockton on the Forest, City of York, North Yorkshire|
Type and Period (1)
Rectory. 1865. Polychrome brick, Welsh slate roof with bands of fish-scale slates. Parallel spinal ranges with a pair of gabled cross wings to front. Main facade: 2 storeys, 2 first-floor windows. Gabled porch on carved capitals contains half-glazed door with fanlight. To left: a pair of plate glass sashes beneath parapet with polychrome diaper motif, continuous with first-floor band. To right: 3 small pointed windows beneath rubbed brick arches, all beneath low roof, hipped to right. First floor: left gable, slightly larger than that to right, contains a pair of plate glass sashes beneath stone lintel and brick relieving arch. To right: a pair of trefoil- headed windows. Gable coping, eaves stack to left. Ridge stack to spinal range.
Listing NGR: SE6642056991
Derived from English Heritage LB download dated: 22/08/2005
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (0)
Record last edited
Dec 8 2014 4:44PM